Death
Founder

7 topics
9 posts

IGN: Death
by Death » 6 months ago

I hope you are all excited as much as I am for Dungeons. The network will have a playtest for dungeons on Saturday, May 2nd, 2020 at 11:00 AM PST. The schedule will go as follows for the playtest:

• 11:00 AM PST - Playtest Queue: Players will be able to log onto the server using mcevolution.net and will be placed in the queue to be teleported onto the dungeons server. The queue may take some time depending on the number of players joining.
  • 11:15 AM PST - Queue Teleportation: Any remaining players in the queue will be automatically teleported at this time to dungeons. You have to log onto mcevolution.net before 11:15 AM PST or you will miss the whole playtest.
  • 11:15 AM PST to 11:55 AM PST - Playtest Begins: Players will run through the first world of dungeons, O've City, with a limited time of 40 minutes. The first 8 quests will be playable for players which will have you progress with Sergeant Wilson to Merlin. Some areas may be restricted off in the playtest as well as side quests being turned off. If you finish quests, feel free to explore the first world and find some hidden easter eggs. Most commands will be disabled; meaning you will not have permission to do certain commands. This is a restricted playtest limiting certain features and gameplay; I am just seeing how gameplay does in a playtest environment.
  • 11:55 AM PST to 12:10 PM PST - Feedback from Community: All those participating in the playtest must fill out a feedback form at the end of their playtest. It will be used to collect data and feedback to improve what is presented.

The playtest will take approximately one hour or less. If you are interested in this playtest, please show up on the given date and time then join the network. Other than that, that's all I have to say for now.

Last edited: 6 months ago